Adam Lambert admits he is “living an American Dream”

Adam Lambert 2

Adam Lambert

If you didn’t already know Adam Lambert is set to set to have an incredible 2014 but so far (and we know, it’s still early) but we haven’t seen anything yet.

Though I’m sure his fans, you Glamberts will at least be happy to know something is coming and whether it comes tomorrow or in a few months you’ll still continue to support him and for that he’s incredibly “grateful”.

Adam Lambert is always praising others but today on Twitter he took the time in a away to thank all of you for making his dream a reality.

While he might not have said the words “thank you” it’s more than likely that he was thinking it, even if he didn’t say it because well without his fans, he wouldn’t be where he is right now.

Adam Lambert

Taking to his official Twitter account he said: “I am living an American Dream. Being an entertainer is owning my own small business. I am so grateful to have earned this right. ;).”

The vocal powerhouse continued: “And when I go to “the office” I have the joy of singing, writing, acting, listening, dressin up, and working w other talents. I LOVE life.”

If you didn’t see yesterday Adam took to Twitter once again and told everyone to “Get ready” because “2014 was going to be major”.

We also now know that new music is coming for definite though whether that’s in the form of a new album or just a single or two we’re still unsure.

Adam Lambert 1

Adam replied to a fan and said: “yes! There will be new music for sure! Trust me- the wheels are in motion. ;)”

As always make sure you follow us on Twitter by clicking here and give us a like on Facebook by clicking here also if you want to follow me then please feel free by clicking here.

Either way you’re going to get all the latest Adam Lambert news!

Watch the video below as Adam Lambert performs ‘Fever’ at the Winstar Casino in Oklahoma on New Year’s Eve 2013.

1. Trudy on January 9, 2014 at 12:03 am

Adam, the suspense is killing us…. 2014 is going to be “wild” and “major”. What is the name of the new record label; who are you collaborating with; when can we buy tickets to the Queenbert concerts; are the rumours about a movie true???
    As a Glambert since Idol I hope this is Adam’s big year. I’d love to hear his music on the radio again and I hope he finally gets recognized as a world star…that is “super star”!.

2. Trudy on January 9, 2014 at 12:22 am

Forgot one thing: Queen + Adam, please don’t forget to come to Canada!!!

3. glamity58 on January 9, 2014 at 5:12 am

I am getting anxious to hear about his plans for 2013. Please let us hear something soon. I need a Queenbert concert and record label soon. He deserves this so much.

4. Ovationimpact on January 9, 2014 at 6:29 am

I’m buckle up for the Adam forward motion wild 2014 RIDE… I’m in no hurry because when Adam’s projects unfold there so worth the wait.

5. Apple little on January 9, 2014 at 10:06 am

I love you 🙂 Adam lambert!!! He had best talent on American idol season 8:)

6. Love Adam on January 9, 2014 at 10:08 am

His life is very perfect , he always does what that I like and enjoy. I love him so much!!!!

7. nance drue on January 9, 2014 at 3:03 pm

I love you Adam and can’t wait to see you on Glee! I’m looking forward to your new music and new performances in 2014. You never let us down! Keep doing what you’re doing!

8. queenrosered on January 9, 2014 at 6:51 pm

Adam is CONSTANTLY thanking his fans, effusively.I believe there will soon be some very exciting announcements so let’s all buckle in for the ride! 🙂

9. Vitou lambert on January 9, 2014 at 8:11 pm

I’m enjoying him very much, I’m always hoping see him everytime, I very happy:)

10. Lily on January 10, 2014 at 12:01 am

I would also like to hear Adam on the radio. Remember when Rolling Stone magazine reviewed the second cd and said that Adam was ready for radio domination. Whatever happened to that. Did RCA do a lousy promotion job or was it the DJs’ fault?

11. tia on January 10, 2014 at 2:29 am

im glad that adam is making more of his music and can’t wait to buy his new music cd soon love ya adam

12. claudia cooper on January 10, 2014 at 4:35 pm