Adam Lambert confirms he is in talks with a couple of record labels

Adam Lambert has been incredibly busy as of late, he’s performed with Queen, he debuted as Elliott ‘Starchild’ Gilbert on ‘Glee’ and he recently confirmed that he’s been in talks with various record labels.

Due to “creative differences” the vocal powerhouse parted ways with RCA earlier in the year after they wanted him to record a cover of an 80s hit.

He admitted that during the time working with them he’d grown as a songwriter and vocalist but it was important that he continued with the evolution.

Lambert spoke on the Ellen show recently and confirmed to the host that he was in talks with a few record labels and producers as he continues working on new material.

He said: “I’m the studio, I’m working. I’m talking to a couple of labels, big producers. Things are turning.”

Adam Lambert recently debuted on hit TV show Glee and confessed that on set while shooting they all had such a great time. Speaking with OK! Magazine in the US he said:

“I think the guest-star thing is a really nice treat. Everybody’s so cool and I didn’t know what to expect, but I immediately felt very comfortable with everyone and we’ve been having a lot of fun. We laugh a lot.”

Adam has also treated his ‘Glamberts’ to a new photoshoot image on Instagram and Twitter with the caption “From forthcoming Lee Cherry Shoot.” which you can see below.

Adam Lambert

Adam also recently admitted that his main goal in life is to make people happy creatively:

“The big picture for me is I love entertaining people and bringing people happiness or catharsis—anything with music. I like connecting with people and I like allowing people to connect with each other. I just wanna keep doing it!”

If you missed Adam Lambert on ‘Glee’ then watch his debut performance on the hit show below.

1. Barbara on November 12, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Don’t scroll by the chance to see and hear Adam’s “Marry The Night”. Nobody does it better.

2. Glamberr on November 12, 2013 at 9:26 pm

WOWWWWW!!! That man can sing. Get chills every time I hear or see him. Won’t miss an episode of Glee as long as he’s on. Love the photo. That man is HOTTTT!!! He is like no other singer.

3. Monykaly on November 13, 2013 at 2:05 am

I thought no one can sing like Adam lambert, because he sing so cool, strong, greatest. I love his voic very much:)

4. Lysonyta on November 13, 2013 at 2:12 am

Adam sang Marry The Night is so cool, I think that he sing better than Gaga. This is my real idea:)

5. Limsovita on November 13, 2013 at 2:17 am

I will be to watching adam’s new MV on channel [V]. I used to watch his MV as, Better than I know myself and Never Close Our Eyes. I’ve been loving adam’s MV very much.

6. Limsovita on November 13, 2013 at 2:28 am

I’ll want to watching adam’s new MV on Channel [V]. I used to watch his MV as, Better Than I Know Myself, Never Close Our Eyes. I’ve been loving adam’s MV on Channel [V]. Now I’ll be hoping to watch adam’s new music again, his voice better more:)

7. Beeoggy on November 13, 2013 at 2:32 am

I’m always going to supporting adam’s voice, I love his vocal so much, especially he has best gift about natural. He still popular for me .

8. Davikah on November 13, 2013 at 8:47 am

I watched Adam sing Marry the night on YouTube. I love it , Adam sings very good. I love you
    Adam lambert.