Adam Lambert discusses his transformation since American Idol

Adam Lambert 1

Adam Lambert

It goes quiet among the Glamberts in terms of news and then all of a sudden we get quite a bit, though that’s not a bad thing right?

Adam Lambert, as we probably all know was a huge part of ‘American Idol’ so much so that he was announced as the runner-up for the eighth season of the hit US show.

Since then though Adam Lambert has continued to grow, despite not gaining a lot of radio time his fans, the Glamberts continue to support their idol.

Adam Lambert knows this and don’t for a minute think he’s not thankful to each and every one of you.

Adam Lambert 2

The vocal powerhouse has taken to Twitter which seems normal these days for people to share their thoughts with the world and has reflected on his transformation from ‘American Idol’ to now.

It may be five years now since ‘American Idol’ but since then Adam Lambert has released two studio albums and has had the unique opportunity to perform with Queen – which we may see again this year.

Taking to Twitter Adam Lambert said: “My first Idol audition aired 5 years ago. I can’t believe it’s only been 5 years! I feel like I’ve gone thru such an amazing evolution.”

He continued: “I can’t wait to share with you all where my heart and mind are currently thriving. Without you all, there’d be no show and tell.”

Adam Lambert 2

“This next chapter is going to be so pure. I’m so excited!!! Let’s get real.”

Adam Lambert is expected to release his third album this year which he has previously said will be “wild”.

Brian May, the legendary Queen guitarist has commented on Adam Lambert recently and said that if Queen do take to the road again then Adam Lambert will be on board for vocals.

Watch below as Adam Lambert performs ‘Fever’ on New Year’s Eve at the Winstar Hotel and Casino in Oklahoma.

1. Sonyta Glambert on January 21, 2014 at 8:08 pm

I am Glambert:) I love him so much….!!!!!!!!! I started love him since 2011, he is my idol forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Love Adam on January 21, 2014 at 8:12 pm

I knew, Adam runner-up 8 season American idol, but he is still my idol everytime :)) I love his voice very much, it helps me happy all over the time 😊😊😍😍😃😃

3. Real Heart Glambert on January 21, 2014 at 8:17 pm

5 yearS ago ! Adam is more handsome and strong voice. He had been best talented about natural , I enjoy his performance with Band Queen iheartRadio concert:)

4. Nana Glambert on January 21, 2014 at 8:20 pm

I…. Love…. Only …. Adam lambert <3 he is my idol for along time …! I love him never change:) his song make me want to listen 4ever;)))))))

5. Limsovita on January 21, 2014 at 8:25 pm

I can’t wait adam’s new album , please !!!! I want to listen his new song so much 😊😊🎶🎶🎶🎶

6. Anna on January 21, 2014 at 10:56 pm

I’ve been there since the start. Not only is Adam aa amazingly talented artist but he strives to help all of us become better people. I listen to and watch hime every day and have for 5 years.I have Glambert blood in my veins.

7. SweetfourGlambert on January 22, 2014 at 2:53 am

I have been a fan since Idol and I will continue to be a fan !!! Love Adam !!!!!

8. DecemberStar on January 22, 2014 at 4:33 am

I am a Glambert…and have been since the day he received his Golden Ticket. Actually, even before that as he appeared in Wicked on Broadway. A Glambert now and forever.

9. barbls on January 22, 2014 at 5:41 am

My love for Adam and his uber talent keeps growing since the first time I saw him and heard him sing at the AI audition in SF and my love for him will never end!! I am in awe of his talent. I am so proud to be his fan! Trespassing is such a great album and is still my favorite playlist. It got such great reviews yet Radio ignored. If there is any justice in the world Radio will finally relent and let his singles from his new album in 2014 out of the box for the public to hear.

10. Lily on January 22, 2014 at 2:24 pm

I stopped watching Idol after Adam’s Year. The American version of X Factor is boring.
    I started watching NBC’s The Voice (here in Canada) and loved the judges interaction and mentoring. However, I still have yet to see anyone with a stage presence, charisma, polish and charm and “into the stratosphere vocals” like Adam.
    Was very impressed with Rolling Stone magazine’s review of Trespassing…said Adam was ready for radio domination. What did RCA do? No much, apparently. I am very excited to hear who Adam has signed with and when we can expect new music from him. Then there will be the Queen concerts this hear (we hope) and Glee and he will be a judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race…and maybe more since this year is going to be “wild”. I’m ready, bring it on!

11. reem on January 22, 2014 at 2:36 pm

I’ve been his fan since 2010 and each day my love for adam gets stronger and bigger .. I love my idol to death and I’ll never stop loving him no matter what , I love him not just for his voice! but because of personality♥