Adam Lambert is “such a great guy” says neighbour Nancy Sinatra

Nancy Sinatra

Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert is steadily growing in popularity though I know all his fans don’t understand why he’s not an even bigger success than what he already is.

It’s not just you fans though who think he is such a great guy. His next-door neighbour has also spoken out and she’s also a pretty big fan it seems.

73-year-old Nancy Sinatra has spoken about living next door to Adam Lambert and recalls times when she bumps into the singer while leaving her home.

His “nice” attitude that we all see and hear on TV and Twitter seems to be genuine – even when he’s not in the public eye as even Nancy Sinatra is crazy about Adam Lambert.

Sinatra spoke about Adam Lambert while being interviewed about how she posed for Playboy to increase her exposure.

Nancy Sinatra

She said: “I’m so happy that Adam Lambert’s doing Glee, because he’s getting all that extra notice. I don’t know if you know that in the New York Times crossword puzzle from Sunday, Adam Lambert’s in there.”

“That’s really great, it takes a lot to get into the Times crossword puzzle! So I’m gonna email his mom and tell her to look for that.”

Nancy Sinatra was also asked about Adam Lambert and his mother and she said: “I’ve only met her once but we hit it off really well. And he’s my next door neighbour.”

Huading Adam Lamber

“He’s a great neighbour. Such a great guy, I’m crazy about him. What a great voice too.”

We also reported earlier this morning that Adam Lambert won two awards at the Huading Music Awards in Shanghai. The ‘Glee’ star won the award for ‘Best International Male’ and the ‘Fans Choice Award’.

If you’ve yet to see the video yet of Adam Lambert collecting his award yesterday (18th December) at the Huading Music Awards then take a look at it below.

Related: ,

1. Melody on December 19, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Nancy Sinatra looks great and she seems to be a wonderful person..
    As far as Adam’s popularity,IMHO Adam is extremely popular and his name is known around the world.His talent and his voice have received enormous compliments from many both in and out of show business.. He’s in it to win it .. the win is longevity.. no burnout for Adam.

2. winnie on December 19, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Long term success in showbiz is not a sprint, it’s a marathon. Adam is just beginning to show what he can do.
    Awesome talent.

3. Monykaly on December 19, 2013 at 8:21 pm

I thought, Adam lambert has popularity for me. Haven’t another singer compare with him, i love his performanced very much, especially band Queen:)

4. Love adam on December 19, 2013 at 8:26 pm

I enjoyed his successfully for awards best male, i hope he will be gitting success forever.he is the star and singer 😍😍👍👍👍👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

5. Sonyta glambert on December 19, 2013 at 8:30 pm

For my own adam lambert had popularity in the singing:) i’ve been enjoying his talent since 2011. I love his clothes and style hair:) he is a nice guy <3

6. Vikah lambert on December 19, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Lambert is my idol 4ever…!!! I’m always thinking adam lambert had great gift about naturar, i would love his color hair . Before he liked mank up, now he doesn’t make up 🙂 i love his natural face very much. I wish him all the best on his all job:)

7. Bebe adam on December 19, 2013 at 8:40 pm

I want to watch adam’s performance very much, especially his new MV:) i missed his performanced as, Whataya Want From Me, Never Close Our Eyes . It make me couldn’t forget. Love him so so much!!!!!!

8. Bea on December 20, 2013 at 2:27 am

I want to be Adam’s neighbor so I can find out for myself what a great guy he is.

9. magsmagenta on December 20, 2013 at 12:43 pm

I agree with Winnie, Success is not a sprint it’s a marathon, There have been too many showbusiness stars who have had fantastic success for a couple of years and then you never hear of them again, or they become ill with the excesses of stardom and ruin their lives. Adam is in it for the long haul.
    Wouldn’t Adams building be a fantastic venue for a reality show though? One neighbour is Nancy Sinatra and Another is Kelly Osbourne. That has the makings of a really good sitcom I think.

10. jackie osborn on December 20, 2013 at 10:55 pm

When Paula Abdul said that Adam was going to be iconic I do believe she got it sooooooooooo right. I’ve loved him from the get-go and can’t seem to get enough of him. The last time I was star struck was the Beatles so you know I am no spring chicken. Sometimes I don’t understand this at all, but what the hell he definitely rocks my boat. After all these years it’s nice to get your excitement back. Adam Lambert is EXCITING!

11. Trudy on December 22, 2013 at 12:25 am

Let’s hope that “wild 2014” will include some awards for Adam in North America. It’s been a while since the Grammy nomination. The Shanghai awards, Glee performances and 2014 Queen tour (we hope) will put Adam’s name on the world map. I’d like to know if he is working with Nile and Avicii again and most importantly, what is the name of the new record label and when can we expect new music from him and who is he writing with and producing it with…sorry, I’m getting carried away!