Adam Lambert and Nile Rodgers possibly collaborating this year?

Adam Lambert Nile Rodgers

Adam Lambert 2

Well Adam Lambert did promise a “wild” 2014 and we already sort of know that he might be working with Queen once again following their successful time together recently.

Nile Rodgers though, has also expressed an interest in working with the the vocal powerhouse after they worked together on Avicii’s ‘Lay Me Down’ last year.

After a hugely successful 2013 fans, sorry Glamberts are already wondering what Adam will do next. We know he’s still got a few appearances left on ‘Glee’.

New material is also sort of being worked on though Adam hasn’t got any set dates on when we can expect a new single or album – though it looks likely to be sometime this year.

Nile Rodgers Adam Lambert

Chic guitarist Nile Rodgers was asked on Twitter earlier if he’d work again with Adam Lamber to which he replied: “I’ll collabo w @AdamLambert for sure!”

Adam Lambert is no stranger to offering praise to others and has given some to Ke$ha who in the UK went to number one with ‘Timber’ with Pitbull.

Lambert offered praise to the singer on ‘Dirty Love’ and tweeted: “I love this song and video darlin!!! love u all rock n roll!!! Fab direction!”

We know you love videos of Adam Lambert and many of you could watch him over and over and never get bored.

Adam Lambert Nile Rodgers

On New Year’s Eve Adam Lambert performed in Oklahoma at the Winstar Hotel and Casino in front of a capacity of 3,500 fans.

After the show we headed onto YouTube to compile some of our favourite videos from the night.

More are available but if you haven’t seen them yet then click here. You might find a performance you haven’t seen yet.

Talking of performances, while you’re here why not watch Adam Lambert perform the David Bowie hit ‘Let’s Dance’ with Nile Rodgers last dance.

1. Barbara on January 6, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Except for Glee, I see nothing definite ahead for Adam as of now. I hope lots of good things pop for Adam very soon. I’m a forever Glambert.

2. queenrosered on January 6, 2014 at 5:46 pm

Great article except for the part about working with Nile Rodgers “for the first time on Avicci’s Lay Me Down”…Nile worked BEFORE that, on Adam’s “Trespassing” album on the funky track, “Shady” which was the first time they collaborated and where this photo with them together was taken. I’m quite confident there will be a label announcement soon as well. The man is an International star so why would anyone expect he wouldn’t have labels eager to sign him? RCA dropped the ball big time and now other labels have a golden opportunity! And IF Queen guitar legend Brian May gets a clean bill of health from his docs, I see a full steam ahead North American Queen+AL tour! I can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2014!

3. Love adam on January 6, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Adam lambert is my king pop:)if he has performance with Queen in 2014, i really very pleasure for him:)

4. CherMarn Glambert on January 6, 2014 at 11:05 pm

I enjoyed Adam and Nile collaborated together, they are amazing ” Trespassing”

5. Limsovita on January 6, 2014 at 11:08 pm

I wanna nile and Adam lambert collaborate again, i hope adam’s new music better than 2012, because, Adam had great talent:)

6. Trudy on January 6, 2014 at 11:14 pm

When Adam first said 2014 would be wild I immediately thought that there would be a “Queenbert” tour. I really would like to hear new music from Adam and cannot wait to hear which label he has signed with and who he is collaborating with this year. I hope rock and blues make their way (so to speak) to the third cd. RCA…I guess you lose!!
    (Adam and Queen: please come to Canada!)

7. Martin Lamont on January 7, 2014 at 6:42 pm