Adam Lambert teases new album and looks back on 2013

Adam Lambert 1

Adam Lambert 1

Adam Lambert has had an incredible year and I’m pretty sure this time next year we’ll be saying the exact same thing – if not better than this year.

The vocal powerhouse has taken a moment to reflect on the past year and revealed his favourite moments of 2013. He also might have teased his new album.

Adam Lambert has had a busy 2013. He’s appeared on ‘Glee’ – with more appearances to come and he also got to perform with legendary rock band Queen.

As we approach the final few weeks of the year even the ‘Trespassing’ star has to stop for a moment just to reflect on some of his highlights but how can he choose when he’s done so much?

Adam Lambert 2

When asked about a particular moment of the year Adam Lambert said: “Highlight of this year… getting back onstage with Queen was pretty amazing. I had a great time and it went over well.”

Fans want a new album right? Well Adam Lambert has spoken about it but has revealed that he’s not working on it at present:

“In theory! We (Nile Rodgers, Avicii) did some writing, we came up with some good songs. Not necessarily so. Especially this year, a lot of the writing I did was to write.”

“If it’s a song I’m in love with that might work later, down the road, it might end up on the album […]”

Adam Lambert 1

The singer continued: “I’ve been talking to labels, but I’m not ready to talk about it yet.”

Adam Lambert also spoke recently about 2014 and described it as going to be “wild”:  “Well, I’ve been doing ‘Glee’, which is great and I’m having fun with ‘Glee’…”

He added: “I’m working on new music, something probably out next year, and yeah… we’ll see what happens! 2014 is going to be wild!”

Watch as Adam Lambert performed at the iHeartRadio Music Festival earlier in the year.

Related: ,

1. Trudy on December 20, 2013 at 7:49 pm

So he tells us 2014 is going to be wild. We loyal fans think there will be a “Queenbert” tour. Wonder what else he is keeping secret….?

2. Love Adam on December 20, 2013 at 8:12 pm

I can’t wait adam’s new album , I hope , it is going to be very pop, very rock. I am Adam lambert super fan , love him no change!!!!!!

3. Monykaly on December 20, 2013 at 8:16 pm

I love Adam so much;) I’m waiting his new music everytime, I wish it’s going out very soon, I can’t wait 2014 😍😍👍👍🎤🎤🙏🙏🙏🙏

4. Vikah lambert on December 20, 2013 at 8:20 pm

I am crazy fan!!!! I do love Adam lambert and his music very much, everyday, i always listened adam’s old music. It is so cool:) his voice so strong:) so, I’m going to wait his new album in 2014:)

5. Limsovita on December 20, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Before, I never watch glee, but when Adam was performing on glee. I start watch glee new season, I enjoyed him perform of” Marry The Night” I watch again and again, I still enjoy his performanced , love him so so much 😍😍😘😘💋💋💋🌹🌹

6. Bebe adam on December 20, 2013 at 8:31 pm

I would love lambert with band queen on biggest concert, especaily iheartRadio 🙂 why Adam sing so beautiful???? No one compared with him!!! I watched the voice, when they were singing Queen’s song:) it makes me remembered , when Adam was performing at IheartRadio concert with Queen. They were amazing and perfect 🙂

7. Sonyta glambert on December 20, 2013 at 8:37 pm

I can’t wait adam’s new album nex year….:) I’ve been enjoying Adam’s vocal since 2011. I decided to be Adam lambert fan. Because his new music, it made me happy all over the time of my life. I’m going to support adam’s new music.

8. Ben on December 20, 2013 at 8:46 pm

Really hope Adam is focusing on that 2014 Album. Don’t know why that isn’t his top priority. Glee makes him happy, but they don’t showcase his talent. Marry The Night was the only thing that made him shine on that Show. They hide him in the back of the crowd. Why? is the big question to be asked. He needs to break away from that lame teenish disney type Glee. Don’t know what he’s trying to accomplish on that Show. A shame, really. Hope he realizes Queen and his vocals in that type of genre are what makes him the amazing standout he really is. Come on, Adam! 2014 and get that damn album out. You’re a musician and a great one.. SHOW THE WORLD !

9. Ben on December 20, 2013 at 9:36 pm

One more thing, Adam Lambert, you left RCA because you didn’t want to do other Artist’s Music. Am I right on that one? So wth are you doing on Glee singing other people’s music? You said you were working on music in January 2013, what happened? Really love your chops, guy, you’re amazing but it’s impossible for you to be that Bieber or One D and cater to 13 yr olds. Hurry up , 35 comes around real fast. Would love to hear some new jams soon. I ain’t ranting, just wishful thinkin outloud.

10. Anna on December 20, 2013 at 10:17 pm

Plans to bring the baby swap storyline to a close in April were announced earlier this year.

11. Adoraii on December 20, 2013 at 10:56 pm

I can wait adam’s new music next year. I love his talent very much, he is the best singer 🙂

12. Beeoggy on December 20, 2013 at 11:00 pm

Adam lambetr said, his new music is going to be wild 🙂 it is so great for him. It might be very pop, very rock:) love Adam so much more <3

13. Trudy on December 21, 2013 at 5:11 am

@Ben I have to agree with you. Glee is great exposure (and it will expand his fan base) but I want to see Adam break out, like with a cd at the top of Billboard with a new label that promotes him. I loved his performance of Marry the Night because he totally took control with his amazing theatrics but sorry I hated the puppet episode and the Madonna band thing.
    I liked the single he did with Nile and Avicii but haven’t heard that on the radio…
    Adam’s voice is so much more powerful than any other singer today. He’s too good for pop. Like you said SHOW THE WORLD.