Adam Lambert wows audience in Oklahoma on New Year’s Eve

Adam Lambert

So we had already told you about Adam Lambert and his special show on New Year’s Eve in Oklahoma at the Winstar Hotel and Casino.

The show, for Adam Lambert would round off a hugely successful 2013 which seen him perform with Queen, pick up various awards and make his debut on ‘Glee’.

Adam Lambert looks set to have a busy 2014 as well. Before we get stuck into the video footage which we’re sure you’ll love  let’s take a look at what we already know for 2014 in terms of Adam and his Glamberts.

The Glamberts are expecting some new material. It’s been quite a while right? Though we know there’s no rush and Adam definitely shows no signs of going away anytime soon.

Adam Lambert 2

Talk of a new album has cropped up quite a few times though Adam has admitted that nothing is quite set in stone yet but new material could make an appearance in 2014.

Adam Lambert and Queen had a great run in 2013 and both parties seemed to enjoy the experience greatly that it’s possible it could all happen again in this year and we’re sure you would all love it.

What about ‘Glee’? We know Adam has made a few appearances already and we know that nothing is set in stone as to how many episodes he’ll feature in.

What we do know is that his appearances will be as a guest only however he is set to have a storyline with Lea Michele who plays Rachel Berry on the show.

Glee Adam Lambert

The pair are set to form a friendship and from the sounds of things they’ve already began filming for that so it could happen sooner rather than later.

Finally, before we let you all loose on the videos from New Year’s Eve, Adam has stated that 2014 is going to be “wild” – but has given no indication as to what that means – any ideas?

So, New Year’s Eve. YouTube has plenty of content and of course all credit goes to those who filmed each video but we’ve chosen a selection for you to enjoy that you may or may not have seen before.

So here are just a few videos from his performance on New Year’s Eve. Let us know your thoughts in the comments, on Twitter and on our Facebook page and make sure you spread the word!

Don't miss a story: Follow Unreality TV

18 Responses to “Adam Lambert wows audience in Oklahoma on New Year’s Eve”

1. Camille says:

I was there, he is simply the BEST performer on the planet. You cannot imagine that voice live until you’ve heard it, it is astonishing. His musicality, playfulness and willingness to put everything he has into EVERY performance are just a few of the reasons we love him so much, so insanely talented on so many levels

2. Sherry says:

I wasn’t there but I’ve seen him live many times. Adam’s voice live is incredible unlike any male voice I’ve ever heard in my life. His charisma, personality, stage presence are unmatched.

3. Trudy says:

I LOVE his cover of Red House. Brings back memories of Purple Haze during the Glam Nation Tour.
    His voice is the best ever and he has matured and is such a polished performer. So much better than anything in the “plastic pop” world today.
    I cannot wait for the third cd and “Queenbert” concerts this year. Wonder what other surprises there will be during this “wild” year?

4. anonimous says:

Adam is THE artist we were looking for. He is sensationally talented on many levels: voice, charisma, stage presence, personality… you name it Adam has it. It’s just that we can’t see him too often (concerts or TV) UNFORTUNATELY!

5. DJ says:

It was fabulous. Each time I see him I am so amazed by him in all ways and any person seeing him for the first time is in for a fantastic treat. He is great and he will be recognized as great. Keep watching!

6. Wendy Cohen says:

I’ve only seen Adam in concert once, last summer, and his completely astonished me. Every time I’ve watched the vids of his other concerts, he blows me away. As a singer, I appreciate the perfection of his instrument, as a performer, his warm and confident command of the stage and his fans. I’ve just never seen anything like him. Ever. I just pray that he makes more music, and that he comes to southern CA on tour again.

7. Elaine says:

I just love his cover of Red House. He really slays those blues and his voice is full of emotion, so powerful! I wish I could have seen him at this concert.

8. funbunn40 says:

As great as these videos are, it’s just a tease and taste of seeing this monumentally talented performer live. Adam oozes sensuality and can give any blues singer in history a “run for their money!” I’ve seen many of the greats in Chicago jazz clubs and Jimi would stand up and applaud. After seeing Adam live, he’s so addicting we have to go back time and again to relive the experience of his magic. So glad I was there and I can never get enough of his ability to wail, rock or break your heart with his gut wrenching ballads. Thanks for acknowledging him. He’s not for the bubblegum crowd, but for those that can appreciate true talent and greatness.

9. Camelia Voicu says:

Mi name is Camelia and I m from Romania.It’s hard to be Glambert from distance,but now with all of this(facebook,twitter) everithing it’s possible.With youtube I was magically transported to Winstar Casinoin in Oklahoma and I was litterally speechless seeing this.Adam are an amasing artist and an amasing person

10. RoRo says:

I enjoyed so much this live New Year’s Eve performance!!! I am hoping to see more of Adam in 2014, and with any luck, possibly with Queen! Meanwhile I’ll be watching for him on Glee!

11. Trudy says:

I have already commented but I have to agree with funbunn40 in that Adam is not for the bubblegum crowd. He has a powerful voice and that is why he is such a good fit with Queen. Plus, he is theatrical. He can slay any classic rock song.

12. Brit says:

Wow, he HAS matured and listening to him is like consuming the finest wine or the best cheese, only it feeds my soul instead of my body. He is a shaman and the reason that he is so powerful in person is that he knows how to control his energy on stage completely. If you could see a thermal imaging of him performing you could see the wonderful energy that he throws out to the audience and the massive energy he gets in return. You can laugh if you want to but it’s true. The result is an amazing personal experience for the audience and a powerful high for him.

13. Sonyta Glambert says:

Since 2009 until 2014 , I still love and support Adam lambert no change, my name Glambert , I enjoyed it very much:)))

14. CherMarn Glambert says:

I love Adam’s show ,as Red House;) he sang ” Lam Me Down” it was very perfect. I hope watch him perform in this song, love you forever Adam 😘😘💋💋💋💋🎶🎶🎶🎶

15. Love adam says:

I hope see Adam & band Queen perform agian in
    2014 . They were amazing, perfect. They’ve been made me happy all over the time:) I love them😍😍😊😊😃😃

16. milkywayfairy says:

Thanks for the article & vids! Absolutely loveee Kickin In and Shady, and Adam stood up for fans as always, ‘take my picture’, Priceless! LHSVM!

17. Phyllis says:

He struts on stage, heads toward the mic and starts with a slow powerful and gorgeous, “I got my boots on…” and he doesn’t stop for about 75 minutes. No fillers for Adam–just sings his face off. Lay Me Down was spectacular as was the Hendrix cover. Just an amazing entertainer who doesn’t let his audience off the hook. It’s all energy while he’s on stage and be prepared to willingly and greatfully stand for the entire concert.

18. Lily says:

I hope he considers some good old rock and blues for the next cd because this type of music clearly showcases his incredible vocal range.

css.php