Chase & Status are set to release their new album Brand New Machine on October 7th and following that the band are set to embark on a 11 date arena tour starting at the Nottingham Capital FM Arena and ending at London’s O2 Arena.
The group, primarily composed of Saul Milton (Chase) and Will Kennard (Status) formed back in 2003 after meeting in Manchester. MC Rage & Andy Gangadeen join Chase & Status on stage to make up the rest of the live band.
So far the duo, originally from London have released two studio albums (with a third on the way) and have collaborated with some big names in the music industry such as Rihanna, Tinie Tempah, Example, White Lies and Plan B. The list goes on.
They have also performed at some of the UK’s biggest music festivals including BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend, Glastonbury and are set to appear at this weekends Reading and Leeds Festival (August 23rd-25th).
The next single from Chase & Status has been announced as Count On Me which features Moko on the 29th of September.
Tickets for this upcoming tour will go on sale on the 30th of August with a presale for fans taking place on Wednesday the 28th of August.
Full Chase & Status tour dates can be seen below
- October 31 – Nottingham Capital FM Arena
- November 1 – Aberdeen AECC GE Oil and Gas Arena
- November 2 – Glasgow The SSE Hydro
- November 7 – Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- November 8 – Manchester Phones 4u Arena
- November 9 – Newcastle Metro Radio Arena
- November 12 – Plymouth Pavilions
- November 13 – Bournemouth BIC
- November 14 – Birmingham NIA
- November 15 – Brighton Centre
- November 16 – London The O2
Make sure you buy your tickets through the proper channels and make sure you don’t miss out on what is set to be an electric show from the duo.
Chase & Status performed at this years BBC Radio 1’s Big Weeekend in Derry, Londonderry and you can watch their performance of smash hit Blind Faith below.