On Monday (6th of January) Ed Sheeran revealed plans for a tour of the UK & Ireland for later this year with tickets going on sale this morning (10th January).
However, for fans of the ‘Lego House’ singer, 12 dates just weren’t enough and Ed Sheeran was forced to add even more dates to the tour in October.
Ed Sheeran is also set to release his second studio album prior to the tour kicking off according to tweets from his manager following Monday’s announcement.
Sheeran has revealed though that close friend Taylor Swift won’t be featuring on the album because they’ve already worked together before.
The singer-songwriter also spoke about the tour itself revealing what fans can expect in terms of production during the show (backing singers, lights etc).
Speaking with Capital FM Sheeran said: “There’s going to be no bands, no back dancers, no backing singers, no flames, no fireworks – just me with an acoustic guitar for two hours hopefully playing songs that people know.”
Check out the full list of tour dates below – new dates are in bold.
- Saturday 4th October – Dublin, 02 Arena (*NEW*)
- Sunday 5th October – Dublin, 02 Arena (*NEW*)
- Monday 6th October – Dublin, 02 Arena
- Wednesday 8th October – Belfast, Odyssey Arena
- Thursday 9th October – Belfast, Odyssey Arena (*NEW*)
- Saturday 11th October – Leeds First Direct Arena
- Sunday 12th October – O2 Arena, London
- Monday 13th October – O2 Arena, London
- Tuesday 14th October – O2 Arena, London (*NEW*)
- Wednesday 15th October – O2 Arena, London (*NEW*)
- Sunday 19th October – LG Arena, Birmingham
- Monday 20th October – LG Arena, Birmingham
- Wednesday 22nd October – Capital FM Arena, Nottingham (*NEW*)
- Thursday 23rd October – Capital FM Arena, Nottingham
- Saturday 25th October – Newcastle Arena
- Monday 27th October – Phones 4U Arena, Manchester
- Tuesday 28th October – Phones 4U Arena, Manchester
- Thursday 30th October – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- Friday 31st October – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow (*NEW*)
Tickets are available from all the usual vendors and as always we advise you only buy from legitimate sources, don’t get caught out.