‘Glee’ producer comments on working with Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert is working hard on his acting as part of hit TV show ‘Glee’ where he plays the role of Elliott ‘Starchild’ Gilbert though we don’t know how much longer he’ll appear.

It seems though that everyone is praising the ‘Trespassing’ star – not just fellow cast members.

Adam Lambert has now appeared on ‘Glee’ a couple of times – including one episode with a small green puppet version of himself.

If like Demi Lovato he has only signed up for six episodes then it’s clear that his agreement with the show could be coming to an end. Though Adam himself has admitted he doesn’t know how long it’ll last.

Adam Lambert

One of the shows producers Alex Anders has reached out to Adam Lambert and commented on his talent and confessed it is a “privilege” to work with him.

Taking to Twitter he said: “@adamlambert Working on one of your songs right now, and I just have to say that you are ridiculous. So good! Privilege to work with you.”

Adam Lambert quickly replied to the producer and said: “Thanks man!!!!”

The former American Idol star first appeared on ‘Glee’ as Elliott ‘Starchild’ Gilbert in ‘A Katy or A Gaga’ where he performed the Lady Gaga track ‘Marry The Night’.

Adam Lambert

Last night (5th of December) we also reported that Adam Lambert had been put up for six nominations at the Hungarian Music Daily Awards.

Adam has been nominated for ‘Best Live Performance’, ‘Best Male Artist of the Year’, ‘Best Collaboration of the Year’ for his duet ‘Lay Me Down’ with Avicii, ‘Biggest Fanbase’ award.

He has also been nominated for ‘Male Fashion Icon of the Year’ award and the ‘Biggest OMG of the Year’ award for his appearance on ‘Glee’ with Demi Lovato.

If you want to vote for Adam Lambert on any or all of the above then head on over here to cast your vote.

While you’re here why not watch Adam Lambert perform ‘Marry The Night’ on his debut episode of ‘Glee’.

Related: ,

1. Cammy on December 6, 2013 at 7:01 pm

I love Starchild/Elliot when he is on Glee and I am wishing he gets to appear in six episodes. I am a Gleek now thanks to Lambert and realize how talented the whole cast is. Nice words from the producer!!

2. Trudy on December 6, 2013 at 7:11 pm

I only started watching Glee because Adam joined the cast. Since this is Glee’s last season, they should go out with a bang…give us more performances like Marry the Night. (it has over 3 million views on youtube). Puh-lease no more puppet shows. That episode was so disjointed script-wise and received very low ratings. I read one comment from a Glambert regarding the episode: “I feel like Adam just lost his dignity”. It made me laugh but I have to agree.

3. glamity58 on December 6, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Actually Trudy, I think Glee is on for one more season and there may be a spin-off. I agree the puppet episode was disjointed script-wise….I didn’t get the jist of the puppets. I think Adam handled it well and he wasn’t on that long, so I’m not so upset. His dignity is in-tact for me. We need a mini-Queen tour now,a new album and a few more episodes of Glee for Adam and I’ll be happy for a moment. We need more Adam exposure.

4. Sherry on December 6, 2013 at 8:00 pm

I’ve loved watching Adam on Glee and hope he has many more episodes. Of course he has his new music he’s working on now and maybe some other acting gigs as it’s been rumored. This is not last season for Glee contractually they have another season. As far as the Hungarian nominations I looked at list of other nominees and was surprised at how less talented the other names are. If only kids vote Adam may not win but if people of all ages do then he has a great chance of winner some or all of the categories. He so deserves to win.

5. Love Adam on December 6, 2013 at 8:15 pm

I love and support Adam lambert everytime, I hope him to getting successful:)

6. Beeoggy on December 6, 2013 at 9:51 pm

I love Adam and band Queen forever, they are amazing.

7. Trudy on December 7, 2013 at 12:58 am

Thanks Sherry and glamity58 for the update. I’ve been following Adam’s career since Idol here in Canada. You’re right…more Queen shows, acting gigs and the third cd will give Adam continued exposure and expand his fan base further.
    Let’s see how the Hungarian voting goes. In 2011 he won best foreign rock pop album at the Fonogram Hungarian awards.