adam lambert glee new new york

Glee returns to our screens this week and after the last two highly sentimental and emotional episodes, the new instalment is sure to provide a bit of light relief to fans.

While the 100th episode and more recently “New Directions” were filled with montages, tear jerking flashbacks to seasons past and of course a few references to the late Cory Monteith aka Finn Hudson, it seems the team are ready to move forward with some new storylines now.

The most recent instalment felt like a bit of a season finale, after all the whole show is supposed to be about a Glee club which now no longer exists, but Ryan Murphy and his crew are shifting the action to The Big Apple now to show how the journey will continue.

Blaine and Sam join Rachel and Kurt in New York and while they are loving city life, poor Artie has some problems navigating the streets of Manhattan in his trusty chair.

lea michele glee new new york

It’s not all plain sailing though as before long tensions arise between Kurt and Blaine. As you can see in the promo below B is a bit disgusted by his boyfriend’s apartment and living conditions and it’s been reported that Hummel fells a bit claustrophobic and hemmed in by his man’s constant presence.

Blaine is also set for a confrontation of sorts with Adam Lambert’s Starchild (Elliot), who he’s sure has more than platonic feelings for bandmate Kurt.

It’s been reported that this week will see American Idol star Adam finishing with the hit Fox musical drama, which we’re pretty gutted about we have to admit. He’s been a brilliant addition to the cast this year.

Also popping up this week will be Mercedes, who’s working on her new album, while Rachel Berry gets used to life as a big Broadway star….limos and all!

Leave your comments below….

Don't miss a story: Follow Unreality TV

10 Responses to “Glee spoilers: Adam Lambert’s (LAST?) appearance causes problems for Blaine & Kurt in New New York VIDEO”

1. miki says:

rumors are that Adam’s character dies in the episode… :-(

2. melody says:

That rumor is totally false. Starchild doesn’t die.. Glee would never do that after Cory’s real life death..

3. Jacki says:

I think that rumour is related to a later episode where Kurt is involved in a serious mugging incident(Ep called Bash) and when it was being filmed ppl who were there thought Kurt yelled out “Elliot” as he ran down the alley after hearing cries for help. But Adam (elliot) is NOT in that episode and has already left the show by then. So no, I don’t think he dies. But I will, LOL at least a little bit when he’s no longer in the show :)

4. queenrosered says:

I’ll MISS Elliott/Adam BIG-TIME! But in real life, Adam has a HUGE nearly sold-out North American concert tour as the front-man for QUEEN! So that’s a heck of a great consolation prize for his fans! I really hope Ryan Murphy leaves the door open for Elliott to return for a few episodes in the final season, 6.

5. Evelyn Ruiz says:

First, Glee makes New York look bad. The mugging, bed bugs in the spoilers are disheartening. I lived in NYC a long time and still go there every year and I love NYC. Then if something bad happens to Eliot, ugh!!! I know it’s just a show. But Adam is such a beautiful person and Eliot his persona in Glee is too. Anyways, life goes on…

6. Trudy says:

Keep us up to date. If and when Adam joins the cast for the last season, I will watch the show again.

7. SUE says:

I wonder if Elliot will leave because he is going to be the frontman for Queen. Adam stole the limelight from the other Glee actors with his voice and his stellar presence. when Adam is singing with others, the only one I see is Adam. when he is singing, he radiates confidence, charisma and performance quality. When he smiles when he sings, I feel the joy he gets from singing and performing. I have never seen this in another artist. After he performed on AI, I saw a transition from the performer to the persona of Adam. He truly is a one of a kind.

8. Shaterri says:

I feel sad that Adam lambert is going to be leaving glee I wish that there was a way that he can stay on glee

9. JLM says:

Have to agree with the article, but when on earth are people going to quite referring to Adam Lambert as “american idol star”. Really? How about Grammy nominated artist whose second album debut #1 on billboard and front man for Queen.

10. queenrosered says:

I agree with you,JLM. I have seen a change more and more to more apt descriptions such as “vocal powerhouse” and “new front-man for Queen” so overall there IS a big shift.But in THIS case, it IS “Unreality TV” a blog that deals with, well, reality shows and GLEE etc. Adam IS losing the Idol stigma, just faster in some circles than others. ;)