iTunes Festival 2014: Elbow, Paolo Nutini, Ryan Adams and more join the line-up!
Last month we confirmed that a host of big names including Calvin Harris, Kasabian and Kylie Minogue were set to perform in London next month at the 2014 iTunes Festival.
The event will run throughout the month of September and now even more names have been added to quite possibly one of the best line-ups so far.
The iTunes Festival takes place in the Roundhouse in London and some nights will even see two or three artists perform with one headline act closing the night.
Tickets to the festival are free and you have to apply for them online and confirm your intention to attend that particular show.
Apple have now confirmed that Elbow, Paolo Nutini, Rudimental, David Gray, The Script, Gregory Porter, Jessie Ware, Ryan Adams and Lenny Kravitz will perform.
They join the previously confirmed Pharrell Williams, Sam Smith, and David Guetta who will also headline alongside support acts including former Busted star Charlie Simpson.
Rudimental commented on the announcement in a statement and said: “A couple of years ago we played it for the first time supporting Ed Sheeran and had a lot of fun, so we can’t wait to be back in the Roundhouse headlining,”
As Apple have done in previous years, for those who can’t attend in person, live streams will be made available through iTunes and on iOS devices.
Apple will make the iTunes Festival 2014 available to more than 100 countries this year and the festival has expanded internationally with shows in Austin, Texas during the SXSW conference.
Check out the iTunes Festival line-up so far…
- 2nd September – Beck / Jenny Lewis
- 3rd September – David Guetta / Clean Bandit / Robin Schulz
- 4th September – 5 Seconds of Summer / Charlie Simpson
- 5th September – Kasabian
- 7th September – Calvin Harris / Kiesza
- 8th September – Robert Plant / Luke Sital-Singh
- 9th September – Sam Smith / SOHN
- 10th September – Pharrell Williams / Jungle
- 11th September – Maroon 5 / Matthew Koma
- 12th September – Elbow
- 13th September – Paolo Nutini
- 14th September – David Gray
- 15th September – The Script / Foxes
- 16th September – Blondie / Chrissie Hynde
- 17th September – Gregory Porter / Eric Whitacre
- 18th September – Jessie Ware
- 20th September – Rudimental / Jess Glynne
- 21st September – Ryan Adams / First Aid Kit
- 26th September – Lenny Kravitz
- 27th September – Kylie Minogue / MNEK
If you really must be at the festival in person then you can click here and then ‘Win Tickets’ to try and bag yourself a night out you won’t forget. It’s understood that 1,700 tickets will be available for each night.
Ticket confirmation will be emailed to you within a week of the performance and you must confirm you are attending within 72 hours otherwise you will forfeit your tickets. Don’t forget to check your junk mail folders!