In 2011, Britain was struck by rioting and looting that left the nation in shock. Some of the shops targeted were part of global chain ‘Computer Exchange’ owned by millionaire Bobby Dudani. The damage cost him hundreds of thousands of pounds. Now Bobby is heading to Croydon – one of the areas most affected by the riots – to look for people to help.
Latest Television News
- Scott and Bailey Episode Seven: Janet throws Rachel out of her house causing the pair’s friendship to suffer
- Criminal Minds season 8 finale spoilers: Sean gets caught up in the middle of a drugs investigation and the Replicator kills
- 24 Hours in A&E: Nicholas, Tyrell and Amoui are the latest patients to be treated at King’s while consultant Rob talks about his rite of passage
- Bankers: Payback Time: Banking Heads and The Archbishop of Canterbury discuss how bankers started to abuse the trust of their customers
- Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder declares he is a “complete human being” now!
- Pretty Little Liars season 4 spoiler: Rumer Willis to guest star as Zoe, a charity organiser
- CBS named as ratings king for the 2012/13 season, FOX pushed to second place in eight years
- Emmerdale’s Richard Thorp (Alan Turner) has sadly died aged 81!
- One Direction’s Niall Horan hits puberty & Harry Styles sorts out some nose hair
- Big Brother 2013 launch date delayed but Marcus Bentley drops some hints!
- Little Mix’s Perrie Edwards gushes about ‘lovely’ One Direction boyfriend Zayn Malik!
- X Factor: JLS’ Aston Merrygold rubbishes Chris Brown duet reports
- X Factor USA: Kelly Rowland confirms Destiny’s Child album collaboration & Demi Lovato accosts Ben Stiller!
- Kelly Rowland announces ‘Talk a Good Game’ tracklisting
- Facebook in hot water over using Eminem’s ‘Under the Influence’ in an advertisement without permission
- Justin Bieber to sue party-blabbers $5m if they talk about his parties, tweeting is an extra $5m
- Dexter Season 8: 6 MASSIVE spoilers from the official trailer
- Game Of Thrones Season 3 spoilers: The Rains of Castamere