So, after eight weeks of clues and guess-work tonight’s episode of Broadchurch finally revealed who killed Danny Latimer. ITV have been promoting this final episode all week, telling us that closure will be achieved and making this finale seem incredibly important. Indeed I’m struggling to remember the last time that the final part of a TV drama really felt like a must-watch event especially a murder mystery drama such as Broadchurch. So it’s really a testament to ITV and writer Chris Chibnall that the nation were glued to their screens to find out who the killer was.
Latest Television News
- Grey’s Anatomy season 10 spoilers: Shonda Rhimes talks Cristina & Owen’s future
- Hollyoaks Spoilers: Ayden Callaghen says that Joe Roscoe has a dark past!
- True Blood season 6 spoilers: NEW trailer released, Governor Burrell declares war on vamps
- Former Hollyoaks star Kevin Sacre wants Jake Dean return!
- Corrie bosses already working on storylines for Michael Le Vell’s return as Kevin Webster!
- EastEnders Spoilers: Nitin Ganatra says Masood won’t stand a chance with Carol Jackson when David Wicks comes back! (VIDEO)
- Hollyoaks’ Jennifer Metcalfe says she has never had any stick for playing Mercedes McQueen!
- Ray Donovan Spoilers: Sky Atlantic acquires exclusive UK broadcast rights, to air in July
- One Direction 2013: Is Kimberly Stewart the mystery blonde that Harry Styles (may have!) dirty danced & snogged with in Barcelona?! (VIDEO)
- Britain’s Got Talent star Alice Fredenham slams The Voice for using her as “a pawn!”
- Former X Factor judge Tulisa HAS split from footballer Danny Simpson, but friends reveal, “She’s feeling good about moving on!”
- The Voice UK WILL return in 2014 at a cost of £22million! Money well spent or waste of licence payers’ dosh?
- Davina McCall thanks fellow train passenger for bailing her out when she had no money to buy a ticket!
- Kelly Rowland announces ‘Talk a Good Game’ tracklisting
- Facebook in hot water over using Eminem’s ‘Under the Influence’ in an advertisement without permission
- Justin Bieber to sue party-blabbers $5m if they talk about his parties, tweeting is an extra $5m
- Dexter Season 8: 6 MASSIVE spoilers from the official trailer
- Game Of Thrones Season 3 spoilers: The Rains of Castamere