Latest Television News
- Ray Donovan Spoilers: Sky Atlantic acquires exclusive UK broadcast rights, to air in July
- Ratings – Thursday 23 May: Repeats take over with The Big Bang Theory taking the crown
- CBS picks up Bad Teacher TV adaptation for midseason run
- FX’s The Americans becomes most most-watched first season of any FX drama
- Henry VIII’s Enforcer: The Rise and Fall of Thomas Cromwell
- Life of Crime Episode Three: In 2013 Denise’s relationship with her daughter sours as she applies for the job of superintendent
- Sherlock Series 4: Cast and crew deny September premier date for new series and Benedict Cumberbatch is nominated for Best Actor In A Movie Award at the American Critics’ Choice Television Awards!
- Coronation Street star Jack P Shepherd and his partner Lauren Shippey announce their second baby is on the way!
- One Direction’s Liam Payne helped Katie Waissel through marriage breakdown & he begs fans to leave his friends alone!
- One Direction: Single Liam Payne goes clubbing with Zayn Malik & Louis Tomlinson & hangs with female fan
- Britain’s Got Talent 2013: Final 45 contestants revealed by Simon Cowell & David Walliams!
- Ed Sheeran teases new duet with Taylor Swift as she prepares for battle with One Direction’s Harry Styles
- American Idol: Mariah Carey almost has a nip slip on live TV – Adam Lambert to join panel for 2014?
- Kelly Rowland announces ‘Talk a Good Game’ tracklisting
- Facebook in hot water over using Eminem’s ‘Under the Influence’ in an advertisement without permission
- Justin Bieber to sue party-blabbers $5m if they talk about his parties, tweeting is an extra $5m
- Dexter Season 8: 6 MASSIVE spoilers from the official trailer
- Game Of Thrones Season 3 spoilers: The Rains of Castamere
Posts Tagged ‘David Arquette’ »
Courteney Cox has revealed one of the problems in her marriage to David Arquette was that he constantly wanted sex.
The actress insists her estranged husband has a strong libido and his irrepressible sex drive was a factor in their decision last October to have a trial separation after 11 years of marriage.
Referring to David’s recent confession that he hit on her during a trip to Disney World with their six-year-old daughter Coco, she said: “It was early in the morning. This is one of our problems in our relationship. Whenever I would need consoling from David, he could not literally put his arm around me for one second without completely getting a boner … So [Disney World] just wasn’t the right time and I don’t want to confuse the issue. We’re going through a hard time.”
Check out David Arquette, Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere in these new Scream 4 posters!
Scream 4 will hit our cinema screens in just a few weeks time and today we were a bit bowled over when we saw our very first billboard for the movie.
This week a brand new international poster was released, featuring lead stars David Arquette, Neve Campbell and Courteney Cox. It stated “Nueva Decada. Nuevas Reglas.” Yes, it’s a new decade, with new rules in Wes Craven’s latest sequel in the slasher franchise.
David Arquette has agreed to host a new celebrity game show in the US.
The 39-year-old actor – who has seemingly went off the rails after recently announcing he had separated from wife Courteney Cox Arquette – was inspired to get involved with ‘Ranking The Stars’, which is based on a Japanese programme, because it forces celebrities to make fun of themselves.
Speaking about the show, he said: “A lot of my humour is from a self-deprecating place anyway. My flaws are what make me funny, and I have no problem letting people poke fun at that.”
Courtney Cox was spotted snogging her husband David Arquette at an NBA baskteball game in Los Angeles last night, presumably trying to once and for all quash rumours that she has been having an affair.