There are some programmes that just feel like they should be airing a a certain time. For example the BBC’s new medical drama Frankie, would best suit a Sunday evening or even a weekday afternoon. It’s surprising then that its being broadcast at 9pm on a Tuesday night, a sport reserved for event dramas such as The Paradise or The Syndicate. It’s not to say that Frankie is a particularly bad programme, in fact I would say it has its heart in the right place, but at the same time it’s incredibly lightweight.
Latest Television News
- Game of Thrones spoilers: Jon and the Wildlings arrive at the wall and Robb presents himself to Walder
- Ratings – Friday 17th May: Shark Tank climbs one tenth on last week whilst Nikita finishes in last place
- Case Histories – Started Early, Took Dog: Jason Isaacs as Private Investigator Jackson Brodie but it is Victoria Wood who steals the show
- Game of Thrones season 3 Second Sons spoilers: Tyrion and Sansa get married and Daenerys meets the Titan’s Bastard
- Case Histories: Jason Isaacs returns as Private Detective Jackson Brodie in the first of a three-part series her h
- Ice Age Giants: Professor Alice Roberts goes back 40,000 years in search of the great beasts of the Ice Age
- Australia with Simon Reeve: Simon offers a unique insight into Australian life in this new three-part series
- Nashville season 1 finale spoilers: Maddie goes in search of her real father
- Cheryl Cole praises ‘prettier’ twin sister Eva Longoria & heading back to X Factor USA?
- Justin Bieber stays silent as he’s booed at Billboard 2013 Awards but later performs with will.i.am (VIDEO)
- TOWIE: The Only Way Is Marbs Summer Special is returning next month to launch Series 9 (VIDEO)
- Simon Cowell begs animal owners to rehearse for Britain’s Got Talent & reaches out to American Idol’s Randy Jackson & Paula Abdul
- Headteachers blast Britain’s Got Talent, Kelly Fox & inappropriate pre-watershed TV content!
- American Idol 2013: The Top Five Most Shocking Moments
- American Idol: Five Reasons Why American Idol Needs Keith Urban
- Daft Punk: “The music that’s being done today has lost its magic”
- Beyonce slams “low life people” who are gossiping about her rumoured pregnancy
- Kanye West confirms new album ‘Yeezus’ and performs new single on SNL