So here we are tonight for the final of Superstar and everyone was in their finery – Amanda Holden was dressed like an extra from Starlight Express, Jason had a tux on, Dawn was wearing a lovely sparkly top and Andrew had one too many buttons on his shirt. The opening song this night was Hosanna from Jesus Christ Superstar and it was good to hear the boys sing a song from the show but once again I feel that Roger has the presence to play Jesus but at this point I feel it’s definitely going to be Ben.
Latest Television News
- Doctor Who 50th Anniversary spoilers: Bernard Cribbins NOT taking part in special episode
- Channel 4 Dispatches – The Hunt for Britain’s Sex Gangs: This documentary follows Telford Police’s investigation into one of the biggest child abuse cases in British history
- Fat Family Tree: Dr Dawn Harper attempts to help three women from the same family lose weight for the first time in their lives
- Waterloo Road: Sonya has the day from hell, Tom considers his options and there’s love in the air for Audrey
- Scott and Bailey Episode Eight: Janet and Rachel put their differences behind them in order to save Gill
- The Last Days of Anne Boleyn: Leading Historians unravel the mystery behind the execution of Henry VIII’s second wife
- Hollyoaks Spoilers: Nicki Sanderson says Maxine Minniver and Patrick Blake (Jeremy Sheffield) make a “very odd love match”!
- Hollyoaks: Jennifer Metcalfe (Mercedes McQueen) confirms that she is still with Geordie Shore’s Greg Lake (and that he is better than Sylvain Longchambon)!
- One Direction and Harry Styles up for Teen Choice Awards & Bonnie Tyler beats 1D & Justin Bieber!
- 500,000 fans to miss out on One Direction Where We Are tickets – Liam Payne, Niall Horan & Louis Tomlinson hang with Real Madrid
- Made In Chelsea: New rival reality show featuring other side of London, Made In Brixton, to be launched?
- TOWIE: Joey Essex threatened to quit show over contract terms!
- X Factor 2013: Louis Walsh slams Girls Aloud saying Nadine Coyle & Cheryl Cole want to be ‘the skinniest & go out with the most famous footballer’
- Kelly Rowland announces ‘Talk a Good Game’ tracklisting
- Facebook in hot water over using Eminem’s ‘Under the Influence’ in an advertisement without permission
- Justin Bieber to sue party-blabbers $5m if they talk about his parties, tweeting is an extra $5m
- Dexter Season 8: 6 MASSIVE spoilers from the official trailer
- Game Of Thrones Season 3 spoilers: The Rains of Castamere