SATC fans will know, this won’t be too hard a role to play for the hugely successful actress and producer, as her character in Sex And The City, Carrie Bradshaw, was not only fashion orientated in the hit US show, but even worked for the same magazine her new character, Isabelle, is editor of!
Read more & comment »
Latest Television News
- Game of Thrones producer, Frank Doelger states the show could “probably get through seven seasons”
- True Blood season 6 spoilers: Sookie and Jason to find new love interests and Suzuki Ingerslev talks set design
- Ratings – Monday, 20th May: Dancing with the Stars takes the crown whilst Oh Sit! performs below average
- Ricky Gervais comedy, Derek, heading to Netflix in September
- TAYLOR SWIFT, CARRIE UNDERWOOD, DARIUS RUCKER, FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE, GEORGE STRAIT, JASON ALDEAN, KEITH URBAN AND LADY ANTEBELLUM TO PERFORM AT 2013 CMT MUSIC AWARDS
- Frankie Episode Two: Frankie ploughs herself into work after discovering what Ian did on the night of her birthday
- Caroline Quentin’s National Parks: Caroline travels to New Forest in the final episode of the series
- Hollyoaks Spoilers: Karen Hassan says Lynsey Nolan is “out to get” Dr Browning (Joseph Thompson) when she returns!
- Big Brother 2013: A very nervous Emma Willis promises totally different BB house!
- One Direction make another big announcement in their newsletter!
- One Direction hire armed guards for Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam, Louis & Niall as worries arise over Mexico trip!
- The Voice 2013: Will.i.am premieres vintage ‘Bang Bang’ video & Jessie J reveals all in Google Hangout (VIDEO)
- Tulisa Contostavlos confirms she won’t be back on X Factor 2013 – replaced by Sharon Osbourne or Mel B? Twitter reacts!