Yesterday The Vamps announced a tour of the UK for later this year (September) to be exact, which will see them playing up and down the country across 14 dates in 11 cities.
The Vamps Tour will see the band visit cities including Glasgow, Manchester, Newcastle, Brighton and London and have today teased their fans with what they might expect.
It’s not massive news or huge spoilers, but the boys, who have just finished supporting Taylor Swift on her UK ‘Red’ tour dates, have spoken to Capital FM about plans for the gigs.
The stars want to take their show, what they already do for their fans, to the next level and they can’t wait to get started.
Speaking to the radio station the band confessed that they “cannot wait” to get out there on their first tour and said “it’s going to be amazing”.
“There’ll be a lot of energy on stage. We want to do something fun, we want it to be a show not just, like, a standard gig.” they added.
The Vamps finished up by explaining that they want their fans who attend the tour dates “to be surprised and excited.” – whatever that means!?
The full list of tour dates which were released yesterday can be seen below.
- Tuesday 23rd September – Sheffield City Hall
- Thursday 25th September – Newcastle City Hall
- Saturday 27th September – Glasgow SECC Clyde Auditorium
- Sunday 28th September – Glasgow SECC Clyde Auditorium
- Wednesday 1st October – Manchester O2 Apollo
- Thursday 2nd October – Manchester O2 Apollo
- Saturday 4th October – Liverpool Echo Arena 2
- Sunday 5th October – Birmingham NIA
- Wednesday 8th October – Brighton Centre
- Thursday 9th October – Cheltenham Centre
- Saturday 11th October – Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- Sunday 12th October – Bournemouth BIC
- Tuesday 14th October – London Eventim Apollo
- Wednesday 15th October – London Eventim Apollo
Check out the official video for ‘Can We Dance’ and let us know which shows you’ll be attending below!