Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens back together? Not if Sami Miró has anything to do with it!

by Emily H
Zac-Efron

Zac-Efron

Just as we thought there was a glimmer of hope Zac Efron and his ‘High School Musical’ co-star Vanessa Hudgens may be getting back together, Sami Miró has dashed all our romantic HSM hopes and dreams.

As we previously reported, Efron and his new lady were spotted getting cosy in Copenhagen over the weekend, just days after RadarOnline reported that he was still “pining” for Hudgens, who he dated for four years from 2006 until 2010.

The report alledged that Efron seriously regrets letting Hudgens “slip through his fingers”, and “would take her back in a heartbeat if she were interested.”

Despite the report, according to onlookers, Efron and Miró were spotted on a dinner date on Friday night, where the ’17 Again’ actor reportedly repeatedly called Miró his “girlfriend.”

zanessa-getty

So, if it’s true and Sami Miró is the actor’s new lady love, who exactly is the blonde beauty?

According to her LinkedIn profile, Efron’s apparent new lady currently works in business development, and even has a Masters degree in Global Entrepreneurship and Management from a San Fransisco University.

Reports are also claiming that the beauty has dabbled in a bit of modelling in the past, and far from being a beauty with no brains, is also fluent in French.

Z

The new couple were first spotted at a baseball game back in September, the same weekend Hudgens took to her Instagram page to post a photo saying she was “so good” with her long-time “boo”, ‘Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure’ actor, Austin Butler.

This is assumed to be Efron’s first major relationship since his short-lived summer romance with actress Michelle Rodriguez, who is ten years his senior.

So tell us, are you happy about Zac Efron’s new romance? Or would you like to see Zac and Vanessa Hudgens back together? Tell us in the comments below.

[youtube

1. BELLADONNA on October 17, 2014 at 12:33 am

yes! zac is so much better off with vanessa, the “blonde beauty” ISNT EVEN SMILING WHEN HE’S AROUND HER AND SHE DOESNT EVEN LOOK HAPPY AT ALL! EUGH! TOTS SHIP HIM WITH VANESSA, THE OTHER CHIC ISNT EVEN A NNATURAL BLONDE, SO SHE ISNT A FRIGGING BLONDE BESUTY!!!

2. Stacey on October 17, 2014 at 2:42 am

Big big yes!!! How I wish they would be back together! And high school musical reunion will be very awesome and a hit! I missed them!!!

3. boji on October 17, 2014 at 6:29 am

Zac and vanessa belong in the past. Both people have changed and possibly have different tastes now. Vanessa is an airhead who’s got nothing but acrylics and colourful extensions on her ming and a career going nowhere. Not at all wife material. Zac deserves a caring loving and intelligent woman not a bubblehead.

4. cecilia on October 17, 2014 at 8:23 am

Vanessa is too good for zack efron. He’s a washed up drug addict. Queen v deserves someone better

5. alia bhatt on October 17, 2014 at 12:53 pm

No ways i really think that zac should be single because neither michelle is good looking nor this french one and vanessa also is not so beautiful,zac is too good for these girls he deserves much better..

6. priyanka chopra on October 17, 2014 at 12:59 pm

zac should come to maurtius and find girlfriends,instead of that french one or even philipines,last week i went to mauritius for holidays and there so many gorgeous girls they were indians by the way.. ZAC please get rid of these girls you deserve much better.

7. ACR on October 17, 2014 at 3:06 pm

I agree with Belladonna’s comment.

8. ACR on October 17, 2014 at 3:45 pm

I also agree with Stacey’s comment,& it has nothing 2 do with race, either.

9. ACR on October 17, 2014 at 3:47 pm

I also agree with Stacey’s comment,2.

10. TAHSEEN RAZA on October 18, 2014 at 7:00 am

I hope that Vanessa is perfect for u Zac becoz she is beautiful and she is your first movie partner. . . Zac please don’t lve her alone. . .

11. Keshinee on October 18, 2014 at 6:51 pm

Still I will say Zac looks best with Vanessa.
    A relationship of 4 years is indeed a long one! This means they were the true lovebirds. A reunion of Zac and Vanessa will be the best one. I pray God for this.

12. Laura Johnston on October 20, 2014 at 11:31 am

I wish that zac and Vanessa would get back together. I think that they still have feelings for each other but whether they will get back together because of that or be one of those couples who will never go back out but will always hace feelings for each other I don’t know but I hope they get back together! Zanessa are the cutest couple! I love them both as actors but I also think that zac needs to get a grip as he goes for one girl to the next in seconds! Get back with Vanessa zac! X

13. Sorrow ia sheehan on October 22, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Vanessa was born beautiful compared to all the girls that he dated. I am wondering why girls he is dating don’t even last long with him. Vanessa is OK with Austin. Although I wish they will get back together in the future.